When our clients first approached us and said they wanted us to build them a custom set of stairs to reach their rear ¼ acre of land, we thought, how hard could this be? Well, this turned into a 22’ high set of stairs with a mid landing, a 22’ ramp on 20’ log posts, a 10×10 pergola and a 15×17 log gazebo! Check it out!
- Log work style: Gazebo – Round log Post and Beam using Douglas Fir
- Pergola – Western Red Cedar timbers
- Stairs – Pressure treated Douglas Fir logs with galvanized treads
- Species of logs: Western Red Cedar and Douglas Fir
- Gazebo – 15’ x 17’ post and beam
- Pergola – 10’x10’ Rough sawn Cedar timbers