Artisan recently worked with local builders Lacey Developments on a project at Sandpiper Resort located in Harrison Mills, 90-minutes from Vancouver. Creating 7 unique luxury cabins, the Sasquatch Cabin was built with comfort and crafted to feel welcoming and designed with the entire family in mind. This cabin style is perfect if you’re looking for that big, open, cozy and custom layout that is nicely laid out. Spacious and well-equipped, you can fit a full-size fridge and kitchen gear in these cabins. The 3 bed, 2 bath floorplan with a loft is perfectly laid out for entertaining large groups or enjoying a unique and spacious home for everyone including the kids.
To book a stay visit Rowena’s website.
The Sasquatch Log Cabin Details
- 967 sq.ft. main floor with 435 sq.ft. loft
- + 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
- Post and beam style log home
Additional styles and designs are available
Options for the Sasquatch Cabin Kits Include:
- Complete set of drawings and plans
- Choice of Douglas Fir or Western Red Cedar logs, 18” mid-span diameter + Pre-built panels: 2×6 exterior stud walls and gable walls
- Pre-built panels: 2×4 and 2×6 interior walls
- Tyvek installed on wall panels
- Window openings dressed with Blueskin
- 9 1⁄2” Trus Joist I (TJI) floor system panels
- Prebuilt: 11 7/8” Trus Joist I (TJI) roof panels
- Exterior doors
- Log stairs and railings
For more details on our Sasquatch log cabin visit our cabin kits page.