If you are looking to build a log home, you’ll soon find out that every company has their own version of “log home package”. It’s important to know exactly what you’re getting and what it means. In this article we will walk you through exactly what comes with each of our log home packages.
Our Log Home Packages Include the Following:
Full Drafting and Architectural Services
Whether you already have a plan designed or not, or have multiple plan ideas that you need combined into one, we can help you finalize the design and provide you a 3D drawing.
- We will help you assemble a bill of materials, engineering and permits.
- All custom-built railings and interior stairs.
- Pre-framed exterior wall and roof panels.
- Exterior doors, cladding insulation, windows, interior and exterior finishing.
- All engineering hardware will be provided including hidden gasketing for reassembly.
Delivery of Your Log Home Shell to Your Property
We will coordinate the delivery of your home whether it is just down the street or on the other side of the world. We have a trusted team that has helped us deliver numerous homes to remote locations across Canada, USA, Europe and Asia.
Reassembly of Your Log Home
- We will provide you at least two of Artisan’s skilled builders to help with the reassembly of your home.
Once your home is reassembled we will walk you through all the unique qualities of your home and teach you how to maintain it. Your home will now be in position for you or your general contractor to take it from here and install the roof.
What Do You Need to Provide?
Depending on the location and details of the project there will be a few items that we will ask you to prepare in advance. As always we are here to walk you through this to make sure everything is in place for when your log home arrives. Some of these items may include:
- Laying the foundation
- Electrical and wiring
- On-site crane